(WWBT) - Celebrating its founding birthday, 7-Eleven's annual Free Slurpee Day is upon us yet again.
On July 11 (7/11) the store is giving away free Slurpees. Customers can claim their complimentary small-size drink by stopping by a participating 7-Eleven store from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The chain estimates they will hand out approximately 9 million Slurpees by the end of the day.
In addition to the free brain freeze, fans can choose from a variety of flavors, including this year's cereal-flavored: Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries.
If the sugary frozen drinks aren't for you, you still can cash in on some freebies in honor of 7-Eleven's birthday celebration all week long, but the catch is you have to become a member of their rewards program by downloading the app or registering online to qualify.
- July 12: Free 7-Select Pure water with purchase of a Body Armor sports drink
- July 13: Free Big Gulp fountain drink with purchase of a share-size Snickers candy bar
- July 14: Free 7-Select popcorn with purchase of a 20-ounce Smart Water
- July 15: Free single-size Reese’s candy with purchase of a share-size bag of 7-Select Gummies
- July 16: Free 20-ounce Coca-Cola with purchase of any flavor Cheez-It baked snack crackers
- July 17: Free single-serve bag of 7-Select chips with purchase of any fresh sandwich
- July 18: Free single-serve 7-Select tortilla chips with purchase of any 7-Select nuts
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.