(WWBT) - Here's a quick look at your morning news:
- Just days away from the GRTC Pulse launch, a driver crashed into one of the new bus stops.
- Are more parking spaces the solution? Fan District residents gave city leaders their thoughts on how to solve the city's parking problem at a meeting Wednesday night.
- Richmond Public Schools says the Thomas Jefferson High School graduation was evacuated Wednesday night due to a "safety concern." Students were just about to get their diplomas when the Altria Theater was evacuated.
- Amazon expands its grocery delivery service to Richmond.
- Humidity is about to drop, but it's about to get HOT in a few days.
- The U.S. Open tees off on Thursday. Five players have a chance to replace Dustin Johnson at No. 1 in the world this week.
Doughnut-named dogs are ready for adoption!
"This flag, which we honor and under which we serve, is the emblem of our unity, our power, our thought and purpose as a nation." – President Woodrow Wilson
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.