Here's a quick look at your morning news:
- Notable election news from yesterday saw Abigail Spanberger winning an important Democratic primary to challenge Rep. Dave Brat in November and conservative Corey Stewart picked up some accolades from President Trump Wednesday morning as he prepares to face Sen. Tim Kaine.
- Friends and students at Matoaca High School remember the "light of the office" after she was killed in a car wreck.
- An 18-year-old Richmond woman is missing and in need of medication. If you know where she is, contact police.
A Thing to Know:
- Virginia driver’s licenses won’t be good enough to get you on a plane until new ones come out in October.
- It’s getting warmer, but should stay rain-free.
- Wednesday, June 13 – National Sewing Machine Day
- A raccoon climbed a 25-story building and captured the hearts and minds of America.
- The Washington Capitals marched straight down Constitution Avenue to the National Mall with Lord Frederick Stanley of Preston’s Silver Chalice in tow.
A heterochromian Husky!
"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." – Bill Gates
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.