Here's a quick look at your morning news:
- VOTE! It’s Primary Day! Polls are open, and candidates are desperate for your votes!
- Cloudy, low rain chance. If the forecast holds true, it should be a nice day.
- Tuesday, June 12 – National Red Rose Day
- IHOP is IHOb for "burgers" and the ridicule it has received is better than any hamburger it could possibly produce.
- A high school pitcher makes his friend strike out to advance in the playoffs. Then gave him a hug.
Sounds more like a dog!
"It's not a lie if you believe it." – George Costanza
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.