Here's a quick look at your morning news:
- Police responded to a report of gunfire and found two people dead on Richmond’s north side.
- One man died in a head-on crash in Caroline County that sent seven others to the hospital.
- If you need something uplifting to get you out the door this Monday morning, here are some happy stories from over the weekend.
- CVS pharmacy is being sued after a man says it revealed his Viagra prescription to his wife, which led to a breakdown in their marriage.
- It’s going to be cool and look like it’s going to rain, but it probably won’t actually rain.
- Monday, June 11 – National German Chocolate Cake Day
- A Florida man is accused of taking his pet monkey, which he owns illegally, with him to steal a car
- The Triple Crown is supposed to be hard to win, but not this time.
OK, these guys are pretty much perfect.
"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." – Mark Twain
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.