MIDLOTHIAN, VA (WWBT) - The 2018 season at Southside Speedway opens April 6.
There will be a free practice session held March 24.
Six divisions of cars will race, and several themed promotions will be held throughout the season.
Gates open at 6 p.m. for qualifying, and the races are scheduled to start at 7:45 p.m.
Below is the schedule for the season:
- March 24 – Open practice for all divisions. Free admission
- April 6 – J. M. Wilkinson opening night
- April 13 – Faith night
- May 4 – First responders night
- May 18 – 75-lap Model feature
- June 1 – Driver meet and greet
- June 8 – Scout night
- June 22 – Military appreciation night
- July 6 – 75-lap Late Model feature
- Aug. 3 – Driver meet and greet. INEX regional qualifier
- Aug. 24 – Championship
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.