2 displaced by early morning house fire - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

2 displaced by early morning house fire

The blaze was contained to an upstairs bedroom. (Source: NBC12) The blaze was contained to an upstairs bedroom. (Source: NBC12)
The fire started because of an electrical problem. (Source: NBC12) The fire started because of an electrical problem. (Source: NBC12)
RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) -

An elderly couple was displaced by a house fire early Sunday morning.

Fire crews were called to the 3200 block of Detroit Avenue shortly before 4:30 a.m. and found a fire in a two-story home.

The fire was extinguished in less than 30 minutes.

The blaze was caused by an electrical issue and was contained to an upstairs bedroom.

Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12

Powered by Frankly