Heater sparks house fire in Colonial Heights - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Heater sparks house fire in Colonial Heights

(Source: Colonial Heights Fire Dept) (Source: Colonial Heights Fire Dept)
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA (WWBT) -

No one was injured in a Tuesday morning house fire in Colonial Heights. 

Fire officials say the home in the 4500 block of Ridgecrest Road caught fire due to a heater too close to "combustible storage." 

Chesterfield County firefighters also helped put out the blaze, which started just before 8 a.m. 

Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12

Powered by Frankly