RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - Richmond Department of Public Utilities have reported several water main breaks this week as cold temperatures have settled into the region.
- 1200 block of Jahnke Road
- Intersection of Mechanicsville and Wood
- 1000-1200 blocks of West Moore Street
- 600 block of N. 18th Street
- 2900-3000 blocks of E. Broad, 200-300 blocks of N 30th
The water main breaks are coming at a time when high temperatures aren't even getting above the freezing mark. Richmond set a record low early Tuesday of 10 degrees.
Snow is possible Wednesday night into Thursday morning ahead of even colder temperatures later in the week.
Copyright 2018 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.