Prince George residents displaced due to house fire - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Prince George residents displaced due to house fire

Source: Prince George Fire and EMS Source: Prince George Fire and EMS
Source: Prince George Fire and EMS Source: Prince George Fire and EMS
PRINCE GEORGE, VA (WWBT) -

Residents of a Prince George home were displaced after a fire broke out early Saturday morning.

The homeowners called fire crews just before 5 a.m. and reported heavy fire coming from the back of the home as they were trying to self-extinguish the flames.

The fire happened in the 3300 block of Tavern Road in South Prince George.

Crews arrived on the scene within eight minutes and found heavy fire conditions throughout the house.

Everyone was accounted for and out of the house with no injuries.

Fire officials say the fire appears to have started on the outside of the home and is currently under investigation.

Copyright 2016 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12

Powered by Frankly