NORTH POLE (WWBT) - There is a Santa Claus, and your child can write letters to him and get a response back.
Here are the steps for your child to get a letter back from Santa:
- Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Later, when alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response.
- Insert the response letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Affix a First-Class Mail stamp, such as a new Holiday Windows stamp, to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope — preferably a Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope — with appropriate postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
In order to get a response back, the letters must be received no later than Dec. 15.
Be sure to share your child's response from Santa by using the hashtag #LettersFromSanta on social media.
Copyright 2016 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved