CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - Two adults are out of their home and receiving assistance from the Red Cross after a Tuesday morning house fire.
Crews arrived at the home in the 10000 block of Reedy Branch road around 7 a.m. When they arrived fire and smoke were coming through the roof. It took crews a little over an hour to get the fire under control.
No one was injured and everyone managed to get out of the building safely.
Fire Marshals determined the fire was accidental and originated around the chimney flue of the wood stove.