The Ashland Police Department asking the public to help identify possible credit card fraud and larceny suspects.
Police say numerous larcenies from unlocked cars have been reported since late August.
The photos have been taken from a surveillance video from a store in Mechanicsville and a convenience store near the Mechanicsville Turnpike and Laburnum Ave. intersection.
Police say the suspects in the photographs have been using stolen credit cards.
Here are a few safety tips:
- Never leave your car doors unlocked.
- Never leave your car running unattended.
- Do not leave your keys in the ignition or inside your car.
- Completely close all windows and doors.
- Do not leave valuables in your car.
Anyone with any information about these crimes is asked to call the Ashland Police Department at 798-1227 or Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
Copyright 2015 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.