All clear after natural gas odor detected on VCU campus - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

All clear after natural gas odor detected on VCU campus

RICHMOND CO., VA (WWBT) -

VCU Police and Fire departments have cleared the situation at the Bird House at 820 W. Franklin St. after a natural gas odor was detected in the area.

The building was evacuated, but students are being let back in.

No word on the cause of the odor at this time.

Copyright 2015 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved

Report an Error or Submit a Tip to NBC12

Powered by Frankly