Falling Creek Apartment fire leaves two homeless - NBC12 - Richmond, VA News

Falling Creek Apartment fire leaves two homeless

Posted: Updated:
CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

A water heater sparked a fire at the Falling Creek Apartments Tuesday morning, displacing two residents.

The fire started in the 2500 block of Marina Drive around 10 a.m. Two people were home at the time, but managed got out on their own without injury.

The apartment was badly damaged and can no longer be lived in by the tenants. Fire officials say it started in the water heater closet.

Copyright 2013 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved

Powered by WorldNow