RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - The City of Richmond has made some changes to parking for this summer's Redskins Training Camp.
Parking is a flat rate of $10, cash only, for all City lots. You are allowed to leave and re-enter on the same day with a parking pass. All City parking lots are within two blocks of training camp.
Parking lots will open no earlier than one hour prior to training camp. Handicapped parking is located directly across the street from training camp.
Parking facilities will be available in the following locations:
- Handicapped Parking: 2300 West Broad St. (35 spaces) Must present valid Handicapped tag to have access
- 2200 West Broad St. (220 spaces)
- 928 North Meadow St. (500 spaces)
- Ambassador Lot will again be available at 840 Hermitage Ave. Ambassador credential must be presented to grant entry to lot. Lot available only when Ambassadors are on duty and scheduled to work.
Additional parking will be made available for Fan Appreciation Day:
- 901 East Hermitage St. (70 spaces)
Additional parking will also be made available for Weekend and Fan Appreciation Day sessions:
- 2300 West Broad St. (300 spaces)
Richmond 2015 Bike Valet will set up on West Leigh Street to served those guests that ride a bike. Operation to be set up on the following dates during Training camp:
- August 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 15 and 16, 2015.