Police now know what may have started a fire at a Louisa vacation resort that forced nearly two dozen guests to evacuate.
Gordonsville's fire chief says he believes the fire started in the kitchen over the weekend. About 20 guests were inside at the time.
It's amazing that no one was harmed at the Shenandoah Crossing Resort. There doesn't appear to be anything worth saving.
One worker was treated for breathing problems from the smoke, but that worker is said to be doing fine.
Copyright 2013 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.
WWBT-TV NBC 12
P.O. Box 12
On Your Side
Video and Pics