Family homeless following Deer Run Kitchen fire - NBC12 - Richmond, VA News

Family homeless following Deer Run Kitchen fire

Posted: Updated:
CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

A Chesterfield family is now without a home due to a fire.

This fire broke out in the 13600 block of Buck Rub Drive in the Deer Run neighborhood. Fire crews say the fire started in the kitchen..

The Red Cross is now helping the family comprised of one adult and three children after smoke made the home unsafe to live. 

Copyright 2013 WWBT NBC12.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow