This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Dance Pizazz LLC
Dance Pizazz has helped many couples deepen their bonds as they learn to dance together.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
With the holidays fast approaching, we know how stress can be a large part of the season. It can be a deciding factor in relationship issues during this time, and that’s definitely not in the holiday spirit. There are many ways to help maintain that healthy relationship, and one of those ways is through dance. So let Dance Pizazz provide some tips and reasons why dance can keep that bond strong through these cold winter months.
1. Collaborate: shared learning requires teamwork, a key component in any successful relationship.
2. Vastly improve their communication skills: because verbal and physical communication are required for this experience, many couples have greatly benefited from learning how to listen to one another… and follow each others dance moves. Many experts agree that dancing can reinforce this cornerstone of a strong and health relationship.
3. Work together towards a common goal: Be it shedding those holiday pounds together, refreshing old dance routines, or finding a new common ground, ballroom dance gives couples a way to reach a desired objective together.
4. Build trust: it takes two to tango! Because each person is dependent on their dance partner, they must be able to trust one another as they share this experience.
5. Reignite the spark: because dancing is a physical activity, couples can benefit from sharing a workout together.
Take Jon and Mandy: they’ve been married for five years and were looking for a new, fun challenge they could share. Through Dance Pizazz’s balanced approach to instruction, Jon and Mandy were able to learn at their individual pace while also combining their new ballroom dance skills as a couple. This is all done in a relaxed and informal atmosphere at St. Louis’ premier dance studio. (Check out Jon and Mandy’s Progress Checks at http://www.dance-pizazz.com).
Since their first lesson, Jon and Mandy have been a fixture at Dance Pizazz! They have not only learned how to dance together, but now train for showcases together and have a new skill-set in common. Ask either of them and they will excitedly share just how much ballroom dance has indeed helped deepen their bond and strengthen their love.
Dance Pizazz is proud to help couples -no matter how long they’ve been together- become a stronger, more connected pair. Check out Jon and Mandy’s and other couples’ success stories at http://www.dance-pizazz.com and be inspired to dance!
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10062684.htm
WWBT-TV NBC 12
P.O. Box 12
On Your Side
Video and Pics