Chimney sets fire to West End home - NBC12 - Richmond, VA News

Chimney sets fire to West End home

Posted: Updated:
HENRICO, VA (WWBT) -

A chimney caused a fire at a West End home Sunday night.

It happened in the 10,100 block of Harthrock Court just before 10:00 p.m. Firefighters put it out quickly.

Firefighters found that the wooden base inside the wood frame chimney had ignited and all of the fire was contained within the chimney area.

There were no injuries and only minor damage to the home.

Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow