Two injured in Chesterfield house fire - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Two injured in Chesterfield house fire

Posted: Updated:
CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

Two people were taken to the hospital Wednesday morning after a fire in a mobile home.

Crews responded to a fire in the 1700 block of Suburban Village Loop around 8 a.m.

The cause of the fire was accidental, as people inside the home were refilling a kerosene heater while it was still warm and the kerosene vapors ignited.

Two adults were taken to the hospital, one with serious burns, the other with minor burns.

Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow