Crews in Chesterfield were called to investigate a house fire in the Deer Run neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
This happened at a house near the intersection of Master Stag and Buck Rub Drives. Firefighters say the fire was sparked by an electric fish tank in the home around 6 a.m.
They say the fire had been put out by the water that spilled out after the tank exploded. No injuries were reported involving this fire.
Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.
WWBT-TV NBC 12
P.O. Box 12
On Your Side
Video and Pics