CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA – Police have arrested eight suspects, including three juveniles, in relation to a series of larcenies from auto and vandalisms that occurred in Chesterfield County in May and June.
From approximately May 21 to June 28, a total of 16 incidents occurred in the Stoney Glen West, Arbor Landing, Ashton Dell, Harrowgate Meadows, Somerset, Harrowgate Place and Greenbriar subdivisions, and at River Forest Apartments and Garden Springs Apartments.
The following adult suspects have been charged in relation to these incidents:
- Justin C. Deford, 18, of the 11300 block of Pintail Landing Place.
- Tyler D. Wallace, 20, of the 6400 block of Bel Lac Drive.
- Chelsea L. Netzley, 19, of the 5800 block of Chrisfield Drive.
- Jason Brannon, 19, of the 9300 block of Creasman Drive.
- James W. King Jr., 19, of the 15900 block of Sandwave Road.