Hampden-Sydney students reflect on dorm fire - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Hampden-Sydney students reflect on dorm fire

HANOVER, VA (WWBT) -

Tonight at 11 on NBC12 News, Matt Lincoln sits down with two Hampden-Sydney students burned in a fire at their dorm.

The Hanover natives nearly died back in January, but have since returned to class and recently graduated.

Kirk Rohle is still recovering from burns to his hands sustained while trying to rescue his best friend, Ben Rogers. They speak exclusively to Matt Lincoln tonight on NBC12 News at 11.

Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly