The silent killer - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

The silent killer

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - Dr. David Boyd is warning patients of the leading cause of accidental deaths in America, carbon monoxide poisoning, or the silent killer.

You can't smell it, see it, or taste it but inhaling this deadly gas is the cause for most accidental cases.

Make sure fuel-burning devices like your stove, heating systems, charcoal grills,  or motor vehicles in the garage are properly ventilated.

Protect your home by using a carbon monoxide detector.

Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow