Man accused of bringing gun to RIC goes to court Tuesday - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Man accused of bringing gun to RIC goes to court Tuesday

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) - We should find out more about another man recently accused of bringing a loaded gun through security at the Richmond airport.

TSA agents say James Horne brought on a brief security scare when they say they found a loaded gun in his carry-on luggage. It concerned some travelers we spoke to.

The 68-year old says he was on his way to Atlanta. He was going through the security checkpoint last month when security agents say they found a loaded revolver in his bag.

Horne says he told agents it was just an accident. That he forget to take the gun out of his bag. But staff on the administration say it's the passengers' responsibility to know what they can and can't take with them on the flight. They made it known online and on signs at the check point.

It brought on a brief security scare the second time in a little over two months at RIC. Stay tuned to NBC12 on-air and online for the latest developments in his case. Horne is scheduled to face a judge around 9:30 Tuesday morning.

Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly