Electrical shock - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Electrical shock

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - Dr. David Boyd is warning people about the possibility of electrical shock.

Christmas lights can be dangerous. An electric spark can cause pain or worse.

Always check the Christmas lights to make sure they are not damaged or broken before use and look out for loose wires.

A little caution will ensure a safe and happy holiday.

Copyright 2011 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly