Cause of Baldwin Creek Road fire determined

CHESTERFIELD, VA – Another of yesterday's fires has been attributed to an electrical problem.

Chesterfield County fire marshals say the fire started in the crawl space of the home in the 8600 block of Baldwin Creek Road — just off Hull Street.

A neighbor called 911 after seeing smoke coming from the house.

No one was hurt.

There's heavy smoke and fire damage to the home.

Chesterfield crews put out several fires yesterday.

A fire at a Petersburg apartment complex has also been blamed on electrical problems.

Copyright 2011 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.