2012 Camry 2-Year Lease Give Away
September 30, 2011 – November 19, 2011
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Contest Description. The 2012 Toyota Camry 2-Year Lease Giveaway (the "Contest") is sponsored by WWBT, 5710 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225 and Cox Radio, Inc., 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Va 23236 and David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc./McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad St., Richmond, VA 23294 (together, the "Sponsors"). The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on Friday, September 30, 2011 and ends at 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Saturday, November 19, 2011 (the "Contest Period"). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Eligibility. This Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who legally reside in WWBT's viewing area in Virginia: Stafford, King George, Culpeper, Orange, St. Mary's, Westmoreland, Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Caroline, Spotsylvania, Essex, Richmond, Northumberland, Lancaster, Middlesex, King and Queen, King William, Hanover, Goochland, Buckingham, Cumberland, Amelia, Powhatan, Chesterfield, City of Richmond, Henrico, City of Petersburg, City of Colonial Heights, City of Hopewell, Charles City, New Kent, James City, York, Matthews, Middlesex, Gloucester, Prince George, Surry, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Greensville, Brunswick, Lunenberg, Prince Edward, Nottoway, Dinwiddie. Employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WWBT, Cox Media Group - Richmond, WKHK-FM, WKLR-FM, WHTI-FM, WURV-FM or David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc., or of any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advertising and production agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How to Enter. There will be five (5) ways for individuals to enter the Contest:
1. Individuals can register to win in person at McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA. 23294, between 9:00 a.m. on September 30, 2011 and 8:00 p.m. on November 14, 2011. Only one (1) entry per day per person. Multipule entries received the same day will be disqualified. At least one (1) finalist will be randomly selected each week from in-person and online entries for a total of ten (10) finalists throughout the entire contest from all forms of entry in this paragraph.
- Cox Radio: A total of ninety-eight (98) finalists will be randomly selected throughout the entire contest from all forms of entry in this paragraph.
a. Individuals can register at designated Contest Tour Stop locations throughout the Richmond, Virginia area where a Richmond Cox Radio station is present between September 30, 2011 and November 18, 2011. Individuals can find the dates and times of these locations at www.965klr.com, www.k95country.com, www.hot1009.com, www.1037river.com, or by calling Cox Radio, 804-330-5700. Only one (1) entry per individual per Contest Tour Stop location will be accepted. Multiple entries received at the same location will be disqualified. One individual entry per Tour Stop will be selected as a finalist.
b. Individuals can also register to win at www.965klr.com, www.k95country.com, www.hot1009.com, and www.1037river.com. Only one entry per website. All online entries must be received by 11:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, November 11, 2011 in order to qualify for the Contest. All entries received at 'Register in Person' locations must be received by 11:00 pm (ET) on Monday, November 14, 2011 in order to qualify for the Contest except as noted below.
4. Individuals can also watch America Now on NBC 12 from 3 PM to 4 PM each weekday from October 3, 2001 through November 11, 2011. A code with be broadcast during the program, at which time an entrant may enter the contest by completing with entry form on www.nbc12.com with some personal information and the code. Individuals can enter once per weekday via this method from October 3, 2011 through November 11, 2011. 98 finalists will be selected randomly by WWBT from the individuals that register via this method of entry and enter the correct code. The finalists will be notified via telephone and/or email by WWBT. If an entrant fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, WWBT may, at its option, disqualify such individual and select an alternate finalist. If an individual enters via this method of entry more than once per day, WWBT reserves the right to disqualify such individual.
5. There will also be a chance for six (6) individuals to qualify as a finalist for a chance to win the day of the Event, Saturday, November 19, 2011 via a 'Register in Person' method at McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA 23294. Only one (1) entry per individual submitted the day of the Event will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Six (6) individuals will be randomly selected to be a finalist.
It is anticipated that there will be a total of 212 finalists, but this number could change based on various factors such as a finalist failing to show up at the Event.
3. All entries become the property of Sponsors, and Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsors), human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual shall be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
Note that an individual cannot be a finalist more than one time.
During the Event, the Sponsors will provide (on a random basis) a CD to each finalist to insert in the CD Player of a David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc./McGeorge Toyota vehicle. CDs are not transferable. The first finalists whose CD is the 'winner' will win the Grand Prize (subject to verification and compliance with all terms and conditions in these Official Rules). Once the winning CD is played, the Contest will be over and no other CDs will be played. In the event that each finalist selects and tries a CD and no selected CD reveals the 'winner' (as a result of mechanical problems or other reasons), the Sponsors will randomly select one (1) finalist name from among the names of all the finalists and that selected finalist will win the Grand Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions in these Official Rules). In the event that the holder of the winning CD, or any winner selected by random drawing as described in the immediately preceding sentence, is disqualified, the Sponsors shall determine an alternate winner by conducting a random drawing from among the names of all remaining Final Qualifiers.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. The Grand Prize Winner agrees to assume the responsibilities described in Paragraph 4, above. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner must provide the Sponsors with a driver's license or other appropriate government-issued picture identification, and must comply with the terms of this Paragraph 9, as a condition of claiming the prize. The winner must take possession of his or her prize by November 26, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner may waive his/her right to receive a prize. The prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. A cash equivalent of $7,289 may be permitted, but at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize Winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned to the Sponsors within one day of being declared the winner, or within such other timeframe as is specified by the Sponsor. Failure to timely sign and return the affidavit and release, or to comply with any other term or condition of these Official Rules, may, in the Sponsors' discretion, result in a winner' s disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. The Grand Prize winner will also be required to sign other paperwork, including but not limited to the lease. Any prize not won and claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsors. The winner will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any and all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to the prize, as well as license, a $395 processing fee, registration fees, tag, and other incidental costs incurred by participating in the Contest. The Grand Prize winner must provide proof of full coverage auto insurance through a company licensed to conduct business in Virginia at time of possession. That full coverage insurance must remain in force for the entire 24-month lease period, and failure to do so will result in additional charges to the winner and/or forfeiture of the 2012 Camry. David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc. will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service, the winner will receive a Form 1099 from David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc.