2012 Camry 2-Year Lease Give Away
September 30, 2011 – November 19, 2011
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
a. Individuals can register at designated Contest Tour Stop locations throughout the Richmond, Virginia area where a Richmond Cox Radio station is present between September 30, 2011 and November 18, 2011. Individuals can find the dates and times of these locations at www.965klr.com, www.k95country.com, www.hot1009.com, www.1037river.com, or by calling Cox Radio, 804-330-5700. Only one (1) entry per individual per Contest Tour Stop location will be accepted. Multiple entries received at the same location will be disqualified. One individual entry per Tour Stop will be selected as a finalist.
b. Individuals can also register to win at www.965klr.com, www.k95country.com, www.hot1009.com, and www.1037river.com. Only one entry per website. All online entries must be received by 11:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, November 11, 2011 in order to qualify for the Contest. All entries received at ‘Register in Person' locations must be received by 11:00 pm (ET) on Monday, November 14, 2011 in order to qualify for the Contest except as noted below.
4. Individuals can also watch America Now on NBC 12 from 3 PM to 4 PM each weekday from October 3, 2001 through November 11, 2011. A code with be broadcast during the program, at which time an entrant may enter the contest by completing with entry form on www.nbc12.com with some personal information and the code. Individuals can enter once per weekday via this method from October 3, 2011 through November 11, 2011. 98 finalists will be selected randomly by WWBT from the individuals that register via this method of entry and enter the correct code. The finalists will be notified via telephone and/or email by WWBT. If an entrant fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, WWBT may, at its option, disqualify such individual and select an alternate finalist. If an individual enters via this method of entry more than once per day, WWBT reserves the right to disqualify such individual.
5. There will also be a chance for six (6) individuals to qualify as a finalist for a chance to win the day of the Event, Saturday, November 19, 2011 via a ‘Register in Person' method at McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA 23294. Only one (1) entry per individual submitted the day of the Event will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Six (6) individuals will be randomly selected to be a finalist.
It is anticipated that there will be a total of 212 finalists, but this number could change based on various factors such as a finalist failing to show up at the Event.
3. All entries become the property of Sponsors, and Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsors), human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual shall be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Grand Prize. The persons selected as finalists will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize being awarded. There will only be one grand prize winner. A grand prize winner will receive the use of a 2012 Toyota Camry for a period of 24-months. This is a 24-month closed end lease with a maximum allowable mileage of 30,000 for the period of the lease equal to 15,000 miles per year. The cash value of the grand prize is $7,289. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No prize may be exchanged, transferred, or assigned by a grand prize winner.
5. How the Winner Will Be Selected.
1. To have a chance to win the Grand Prize, each finalist must check-in at the Grand Prize event between 3:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (ET) at McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23294, on November 19, 2011 (the "Event"). All finalists must present themselves to a Promotion administrator for Event registration and present a valid government-issued photo identification. Each finalist must personally appear at the Event to be eligible – no proxies are permitted. Finalists must fill out any registration forms required by Sponsors. Any finalists who do not present themselves to Promotion administrators for Event registration during the time period specified above may be disqualified at the discretion of Sponsors. The Contest Grand Prize giveaway will begin after the last chance qualifiers are officially checked in.
Note that an individual cannot be a finalist more than one time.
During the Event, the Sponsors will provide (on a random basis) a CD to each finalist to insert in the CD Player of a David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc./McGeorge Toyota vehicle. CDs are not transferable. The first finalists whose CD is the ‘winner' will win the Grand Prize (subject to verification and compliance with all terms and conditions in these Official Rules). Once the winning CD is played, the Contest will be over and no other CDs will be played. In the event that each finalist selects and tries a CD and no selected CD reveals the ‘winner' (as a result of mechanical problems or other reasons), the Sponsors will randomly select one (1) finalist name from among the names of all the finalists and that selected finalist will win the Grand Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions in these Official Rules). In the event that the holder of the winning CD, or any winner selected by random drawing as described in the immediately preceding sentence, is disqualified, the Sponsors shall determine an alternate winner by conducting a random drawing from among the names of all remaining Final Qualifiers.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of a particular entrant being selected as a finalist depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of a particular finalist winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 212, or 1 in the number of Final Qualifiers on-site participating in the Contest if less than 212 participate..
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. The Grand Prize Winner agrees to assume the responsibilities described in Paragraph 4, above. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner must provide the Sponsors with a driver's license or other appropriate government-issued picture identification, and must comply with the terms of this Paragraph 9, as a condition of claiming the prize. The winner must take possession of his or her prize by November 26, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner may waive his/her right to receive a prize. The prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. A cash equivalent of $7,289 may be permitted, but at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize Winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned to the Sponsors within one day of being declared the winner, or within such other timeframe as is specified by the Sponsor. Failure to timely sign and return the affidavit and release, or to comply with any other term or condition of these Official Rules, may, in the Sponsors' discretion, result in a winner' s disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. The Grand Prize winner will also be required to sign other paperwork, including but not limited to the lease. Any prize not won and claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsors. The winner will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any and all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to the prize, as well as license, a $395 processing fee, registration fees, tag, and other incidental costs incurred by participating in the Contest. The Grand Prize winner must provide proof of full coverage auto insurance through a company licensed to conduct business in Virginia at time of possession. That full coverage insurance must remain in force for the entire 24-month lease period, and failure to do so will result in additional charges to the winner and/or forfeiture of the 2012 Camry. David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc. will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service, the winner will receive a Form 1099 from David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc.
8. Publicity Consent. By participating in the Event, each finalist consents to the publication of his or her name, likeness, image, photograph, voice and/or biographical information by the Sponsors in any media, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this Contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases each of the Sponsors, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all liability whatsoever for any claims, causes of action, suits, demands, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, or travel to or from any Contest event (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to: personal injury; damage to, or loss or destruction of property; rights of publicity or privacy; and defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsors and the Contest and Event supervisors and administrators designated by the Sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Sponsors are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Entry Websites or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this Contest if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the Contest). The Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in any announcements or other materials relating to the Contest.
11. Construction. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
12. List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to David R. McGeorge Car Co., Inc. c/o McGeorge Toyota, 9319 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23294.