RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - A fire in south Richmond forced two families from their homes Friday night.
It broke out around 5 p.m. at a duplex not far from Broad Rock Road.
Firefighters say it started in an attached shed, then spread into the attic and one of the walls.
They say it was an accident, but aren't ready to say "exactly" what sparked it.
The Red Cross is helping one of the families with a place to stay tonight. The other family is staying with friends. We're told they will probably be able to move back in fairly soon.