Chesterfield officials determine fire cause to be electrical - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Chesterfield officials determine fire cause to be electrical

Press release from Chesterfield Department of Public Affairs

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - The Chesterfield County Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded yesterday, Dec. 27, to 13709 Quail Meadows Lane at 7:53 p.m. for a house fire.

Fire crews arrived to find fire coming from a second story window of a vacant home.

The Chesterfield Fire Marshal's Office has determined that the fire started in an upstairs bedroom. The cause of the fire was accidental and started as the result of an electrical wire failure. There were no injuries reported.   

 

Powered by Frankly