Mercury spill at Hermitage High sends student to hospital - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Mercury spill at Hermitage High sends student to hospital

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) - A product spill at Hermitage High School VoTech classroom prompted the school to call the Henrico Fire department. 

The product was deemed to be mercury, spilled from a broken blood pressure cuff. One student was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.  It was ruled an accidental spill and it did not affect any other classrooms. 

Copyright 2010 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly