Richmond crews put out overnight apartment fire - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Richmond crews put out overnight apartment fire

Posted by Shawn Maclauchlan

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - Richmond fire crews say a kitchen fire is to blame for an overnight apartment fire.

It happened at the Southwood Apartment Complex in the 1500 block of Treehaven Drive.

Fire crews say when they got to the apartment around 12:30 a.m. Monday, there was a lot of smoke in the apartment.

The fire was put out quickly and the people that lived in the apartment were able to go back inside.

Copyright 2010 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly