Outlaws' clubhouse fire appears accidental

By Deon Guillory - bio | email
Posted by Shawn Maclauchlan

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - A jury will be back at work Tuesday in the "Outlaws" motorcycle gang trial.

There's a new investigation involving a fire at the gang's clubhouse in southern Maine late Sunday night.

The fire marshal said it was an accident.

The fire likely started near a propane water heater in a mobile home attached to the clubhouse. The clubhouse was completely destroyed.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Copyright 2010 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.