Overnight house fire in Henrico - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Overnight house fire in Henrico

Posted by Iva Radman – email

HENRICO COUNTY, VA (WWBT)--A man was rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out in his apartment overnight.

It happened in the 2,000-block of Monte Brook Lane in Henrico County.

Fire officials tell us the fire started on the stove, but sprinklers installed in the unit kept the fire from spreading.

The man suffered minor burns to his hand. He is expected to be okay.

Copyright 2010 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • After Craigslist scam, man can't enter his own home

    After Craigslist scam, man can't enter his own home

    Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT

    The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist. As the law stands, because they refuse to leave, Keith Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

    More >>

    The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist while owner Keith Mills was on vacation.. As the law stands, because the renters refuse to leave, Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly