Fire destroys garage in Henrico - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Fire destroys garage in Henrico

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) - Firefighters say a fire that burned a garage in Henrico County was caused by stove ashes.  They were apparently thrown on top of a pile of leaves.

The fire broke out on North Daisy Avenue just before noon Sunday.

The building was destroyed -- along with everything inside. Luckily, the garage was not attached to a home.

Several nearby buildings were damaged by the heat from the fire.  No one was hurt.

(c) 2010. WWBT, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly