Early morning house fire in Richmond - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Early morning house fire in Richmond

Posted by Terry Alexander - email

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) – Investigators now say an early morning house fire in Richmond was sparked by an electrical problem. 

The flames broke out shortly before 2:00 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home in the 4500 block of Croatan Road.    

It appears the fire started in the basement but quickly spread. At one point, flames were shooting through the roof.    

Two people were in the house at the time. They got out without injuries. 

(c) 2009. WWBT, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly