Homes in the zip codes: 23234, 23225, 23235, 23236, 23237
• 1130 Arch Hill Drive, Richmond, VA 23236 [Map] Thousands of lights, numerous figures and blowups including Mr. and Mrs. Santa in a swing. This year they are adding Land of Misfits! Begins Dec. 13.
• 3531 Bellbluff Drive, Richmond 23237 [Map] It has a nice balance of old and new decorations along with many bright lights. You must get out and walk around the yard to see everything. There is a lot to see. New pieces are added each year. 2013 has new carousel, Ferris wheel, lots of new lights, & more.
• 2600 Cropper Circle, Richmond 23235 [Map] This magnificent display features 2 twinkling light shoot stars, animated golfing and fishing Santa displays, a beautiful dogwood tree with 5,00 lights, and a 30 ft. tree with 6,000 lights. This display is a beautiful arrangement of both traditional incandescent and bright new LEDs totaling more than 50,000 lights!
• 9512 Dawnshire Road, Chesterfield 23237 [Map] Lots of lights and music!
• 8009 Summerbrooke Ct, Richmond 23235 [Map] The Howdyshell home has lots of lights, yard decorations,
and things to see. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be out on weekends and all week
before Christmas Day passing out candy canes. Lights will be on through January
• 7406 Summerleaf Court, Richmond, VA 23234 [Map] This year's display will contain nearly 5000 channels! All synchronized to music and can be listened to over the FM radio at 93.9. The mega tree in the front of the yard is over 20 feet tall and contains nearly 6500 lights. The changeover to LED's is now nearly complete, with 95% of all the lights being LED's. The website is located at http://summerleafchristmas.com and we are on Facebook as well. The smartphone app which folks used to interact with the display in real time will be returning as well. We will light up on Sunday, December 1 and the show will continue running through New Year's Eve. The hours for the display are from 5:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. on weekdays and 5:30 until 11:00 on weekends, Christmas Eve, Christmas Night and New Year's Eve.
• 8022 Whittington Dr,Richmond 23235 [Map] Not as big this year - only 50,000 to 75,000 lights. Animated polar bears and deer. Lights dancing to music. Parents can take pictures of children in Santa's sleigh with nine animated deer in front of the sleigh. Path to walk thru this display is over 300 feet long. Santa taking off in his plane with runway lights flashing. A Ferris wheel and a carousel. Swimming penguins, Mickey&Minnie Mouse pop out of a present, sea lions and animated bears. A real Christmas wonderland. Lights on Thanksgiving night. Will be lit Mon-Thurs 6pm to 10pm, Fri-Sun 6pm to 11pm.