Homes in the zip codes: 23234, 23225, 23235, 23236, 23237
• 7406 Summerleaf Court, Richmond, VA 23234 [Map] We now have over 2000 channels of computerized lighting. The newest addition a 10 ft RGB pixel tree which is capable of some stunning effects. Visitors can also interact with the display with an online application which will give them information on the song currently playing and even allow them to vote for songs not on the schedule to play!
• 8009 Summerbrooke Ct, Richmond, VA 23235 [Map] A must see on the Southside. Your welcome to walk around enjoy, lots of lights and decorations to see. Mrs. Claus will be out again on some nights passing out candy canes. Santa will also be out some nights with Mrs. Claus.
• 1130 Arch Hill Drive, Richmond, VA 23236 [Map] Thousands of lights, numerous figures and blowups including Mr. and Mrs. Santa in a swing. Begins Dec. 7.
• 3531 Bellbluff Drive, Richmond 23237 [Map] It has a nice balance of old and new decorations along with many bright lights. You must get out and walk around the yard to see everything. There is a lot to see. There is an 8' star over the house. House has a new SpongeBob family and gingerbread house.
• 2600 Cropper Circle, Richmond 23235 [Map] This house decorated with almost 36,000 lights is a must stop in North Chesterfield. This house boasts a 30 ft tree with 6,000 lights, animated deer with rippling water, lighted pathway, icicle lights lining the entire roof line, candy canes that brighten the driveway, and special tribute to wiener dog lovers!
• 2907 Falling Creek Avenue, Richmond VA 23234 [Map] It has blowups & tons of lights! You will have to see it! It is 3 houses side by side. It is really beautiful at night. Please check it out.