Homes in the zip codes: 23229, 23294, 23233, 23238
• 1107 Blue Jay Lane, Henrico, VA 23229 [Map] There is something for everyone here. A 7-10 air blown and 8-10 hard molds. Any given night, you might see Santa's dogs roaming throughout the yard.
• 9606 & 9604 Asbury Court, Richmond 23229 [Map] 80' lighted tree. Three large trees are adorned with lights. Look for cartoon characters and mechanical dolls. The home at 9604 is also decorated. If you don't get out of the car and walk around, you will miss a lot! A "Top 10 Must See."
• 8720 River Rd., Richmond 23229 [Map] Spectacular drive through display with many lights and figures. New lights, additional gingerbread playground, and 12 days of Christmas. Lights on 11/30.
• 8202 Shelley Road, Richmond 23229 [Map] Decorated with thousands of lights for more than 20 years. More than a static display, over 125,000 lights dancing to the music with 320 electric switches, which causes the lights to turn on and off, fade in and out and shimmer or twinkle. Red, green and blue lights produces 2 million colors. They are taking donations for the Central VA Food Bank. $3000 was donated over the last 2 years.
• 2300 Wistar Court, Richmond 23294 [Map] This is their 39th year decorating. There are 70,000 crazy Christmas lights with new characters such as Mr. and Mrs. M&M which are featured. Santa and Snoopy are also new this year. This house is a "must see". Donations received for the "Virginia Home for Boys." Starts Nov. 30 at 6 p.m. A "Top 10 Must See."
• 2002, 2004, & 2005 Boardman Lane, Richmond 23238 [Map] Three families, three times the lights! Something for everyone – from flamingos, to peacocks, plus a gingerbread house and a spectacular mimosa tree. Look carefully and you might see Santa in the in window!
• Deephaven Court, Henrico VA 23233 [Map] All 8 houses on Deephaven Court will be lighting up again for the holidays again. There is a combination of blow-ups, moving displays and lights, plus a rope light connecting all of the yards. Everyone will have their decorations up by Sunday, December 2nd. The lights are on until at least 10 p.m. • 12025 Willbrook Court, Richmond, VA 23233 [Map] They have over 42,000 lights, featuring a 20 foot handmade tree, Santa and his sleigh, Frosty, Spongebob and more! They hope their home brings the holiday spirit to the community!