Homes in the zip codes: 23229, 23294, 23233, 23238, 23103, 23102
• 9606 & 9604 Asbury Court, Richmond 23229 [Map] One of the most popular stops on the Richmond tour for years. There are too many lights to count plus an 80' lighted tree. New decorations are added each year. The home at 9604 is also decorated. If you don't get out of the car and walk around, you will miss a lot! On our list of "Top Ten Must See" The lights start on Thanksgiving night at 6 p.m.
• 2002, 2004, & 2005 Boardman Lane,Henrico 23238 [Map] The tradition continues at the houses on Boardman Lane! Come and see three homes artfully decorated with thousands of lights. Clark Griswald would be proud! Plus if you look closely, you might just see Santa peeking out of the window!
• 2503 Pine Grove Dr., Henrico 23294 [Map] This house boasts over 35,000 lights, 7 blowups, several lighted displays and a giant Shrek. The lighting will be up Dec. 1- Dec. 31 from 6:00- 10:00 weeknights and 6:00- 11:00 weekends.
• 8720 River Rd.,Richmond 23229 [Map] Spectacular drive through display with many lights and figures. New lights, additional gingerbread playground, and 12 days of Christmas. Lights turn on Dec. 6.
• 8202 Shelley Road, Richmond 23229 [Map] Decorated with thousands of lights for more than 20 years. Among the many decorations are two large trees with over 10,000 lights, revolving stars, and cosmic color ribbons. More than a static display, over 125,000 lights dancing to the music with 320 electric switches, which causes the lights to turn on and off, fade in and out and shimmer or twinkle. Red, green and blue lights produces 2 million colors. They are taking donations for the Central VA Food Bank.
• 9215 Venetian Way, Richmond 23229 [Map] The display can only be viewed from Maybuery Drive, where you will see a breath taking 80,000 + lights reflecting in the lake. A Tacky Light Tour favorite for the past 4 - 5 years!
• 2300 Wistar Court, Richmond 23294 [Map] This is their 40th year decorating. There are 65,000 crazy Christmas lights with a 60' lit tree, flying reindeer, 10' nutcrackers and dozens of characters. Definitely worth the trip. This house is a "must see". Donations received for the "Virginia Home for Boys." Starts Nov. 29 at 6 p.m. A "Top 10 Must See."