Accidental fire damages Bass Pro Shops in Hanover - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Accidental fire damages Bass Pro Shops in Hanover

HANOVER, VA (WWBT) - An overnight fire at Bass Pro Shops caused about $20,000 worth of damage to the store.

It happened around 11:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Authorities believe it was accidental.  The store's sprinkler system extinguished the fire.  There was a lot of smoke and water damage.

One employee was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Bass Pro Shop reopened on Sunday.

(c) 2009. WWBT, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly