One person sent to hospital in overnight house fire - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

One person sent to hospital in overnight house fire

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) - The fire started around 1:30 a.m. on Saturday at a home in the 2600 block of Fernhill Avenue. 

One man was sent to the hospital for minor burns and smoke inhalation. 

He was smoking in bed which caused the fire.

(c) 2009. WWBT, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly