Paving contractors will resurface sections of Forest Hill Avenue and Huguenot Road. All work will take place weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Crews will close one travel lane during construction and will reopen the lane to traffic by 5 p.m. Expect delays. Drivers are encouraged to use an alternate route if necessary.
Forest Hill Avenue (Route 683)
- Paving will begin Monday, April 27 and continue through early May
- Includes both directions between Choctaw Road and Richmond city limits (just west of Stratford Road)
- Paving and new pavement markings only - no milling
- Milling and paving will begin Tuesday, April 28 and continue through mid May
- Westbound between Scarsborough Drive and Buford Road - this will be the first section to receive milling and paving
- Eastbound between 0.5 miles east of Robious Road and Richmond city limits (just east of Dolfield Drive)
- Due to pavement milling prior to asphalt overlay, drivers may periodically experience uneven or rough pavement. Use caution.