Passersby spotted the flames about 7pm Saturday night off 360 near Dabneys Mill Road.
King William County volunteer firefighters had the fire out within two hours, but by then the store was gone.
"It's been in my life since I was two," said Connie Abrams, whose sister owns the property.
Once a one stop shop for candles and crafts is now charred beyond repair.
Abrams snapped photos of what was left of the Holiday Hub Sunday. The gift store that had given her family many memories.
It had been a gas station years ago when Abrams' father ran it.
"It's quite a loss it's a little part of our family our parents that's gone," said Abrams.
A passerby saw flames shooting from the store about an hour after it closed.
The fire was heavy at the front of the building.
"The place is old very old it's probably 70 or 75 years old, it burnt pretty well," said Abrams.
Attached to it was a one story rented home which now has water and smoke damage throughout.
Volunteer firefighters handed the case over to ATF and state investigators.
Abrams says it not just a loss for her family, but the community.
"People could count on coming up pick up a gift and made it really nice," said Abrams.
She doesn't believe the shop is salvageable.
"Probably bulldoze it, unfortunately," said Abrams.
No one was hurt in the fire. Firefighters say they don't know the cause yet.