Electrical issues spark Chesterfield house fire

Electrical issues spark Chesterfield house fire
Firefighters were called to the scene around 5 a.m. Thursday. (Source: NBC12)

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - Chesterfield County firefighters were called to a house fire on Jimmy Winters Road just after 5 a.m. Thursday for a house fire.

Fire officials say electrical issues in the house sparked the blaze, which was brought under control quickly.

No injuries were reported.

This area is just off Huguenot Road.

Copyright 2019 WWBT. All rights reserved.